Thursday, September 12, 2013

Little brothers, little sisters, very cute.

My baby brother (Drew) is getting so big ( 1 year old ). He smiles a lot, especially when you look at him, he's really cute!  Next comes my little sister, (Abby)  she's really special  to me because she's my only sister I have.  She's almost 2 her birthday is February 22.  My crazy little brother ( Max) is 4 he lovvvvvves to help my dad.  My 7 year old brother (Samuel) likes to build legos, but... NOT has much as my older brother (Jack) that is 11 he really likes to play with legos.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment