Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our Trip to Black Rock Retreat was a Blast!

I went to Black Rock Retreat, it was awesome ,it was really fun. There's a game called Ga-Ga , you hit the ball with your hands and try to get other poeple knees and below.
my team got 3rd place in the Ga-Ga tounament

We went to he pool ,the lake and at the lake there's a blob the lake was fun!

We also went tothe ball-field games they were very fun too! The first night we did a game safari, it's where the staff from black rock got dressed up like animals and some natives. the animals they were: some tigesr, lions, 1 hippo, snakes, 1ostrich, crazy and wet water buffalo, monkeys, elephelnt,and we were the hunters.The second night it rained and thunderd we were going to do olypics butit rained but we did a game inside instead. Finally we got to do the olymics, they had limbo, the long jump, parachute, sling shot, the three legged race, bowling, sprinting, crochet, and musical chairs.



                                                         I did'nt get any balls in for crochet
                                                             long jump he said I was one of the longest kid jumpers
                                                       









me and Jack won the 3 legged race.       we barely beat our parents.
                                                         I got a spare on bowling
                                                      I won musical chair



       

 my dad barely made it, I did'nt make the last one we did.               

well  we had a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!          and every mornig I played with my friends and then ate braekfast and to our activities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     but...... before you knew it, it was allready over       but we had super fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, sounds REALLY super-fun!!! I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Rock Retreat was really fun. Gaga was a favorite of mine. I loved the Olympics the best. I wish Daddy didn't tear his hamstring.I had a great time.

    From,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete